Tuesday, February 28, 2017

2/16/17

How does jealousy affect peoples behavior?- People do stupid things when jealous they might say something they will regret later, or do things they regret later.
This is a the man from the titanic he was jealous of jack and rose, they  had fallen in love and he didn't like it.

Quote of the week
"The thought whereof doth, like a poisonous mineral, gnaw my inwards; and nothing can or shall content my soul till I am evened with him."




I am a very jealous person when it comes to friends or relationships. so my friend and I was with her other friend and she said that they were best friends and hugged her so I got mad and said uh no she is my bestfriend and she replied back with giving me attitude and saying technically we both are and I cut her off and said no technically speaking I am her best friend. And she hasn't said anything since,  I don't think i handled the situation how i could have. i should have just left it alone.




No comments:

Post a Comment