Thursday, February 9, 2017

http://www.encyclopedia.com/medicine/psychology/psychology-and-psychiatry/jealousy
this is an article about jealousy it gives you information on jealousy and also explains the difference between jealousy and envy because they are often confused. it explains why we get jealous and when we get jealous, for example we might get jealous when you feel threatened in a relationship.


Quote of the week analysis.
"I hate the Moor, and it is thought abroad that 'twixt my sheets h'as done my office. I know not if't be true, but I, for mere suspicion in that kind, will do as if for surety."


He has suspension that this guy has had sexual relations with his wife.. he isn't sure if its true or not but he is going to act as if it is.


I feel that if you have suspension and your not sure if its true but act like you know everything the person might come clean and you will get the truth of what you really did. However not everyone acts the same in these situations.

1 comment: